【解決済み】バリアのステート

記事: 15
登録日時: 2022年5月12日(木) 09:34

Re: 【解決済み】バリアのステート

投稿記事by 1071257831 » 2022年5月24日(火) 17:58

Good afternoon sir.
This plugin you provided is fantastic.
At the same time I would like to make a little request for this plugin, I know that my request is rude, but I will be grateful if Mr. is willing to help me.
If the needs a salary, hopes to be able to talk about the price through private messages.

アバター
剣崎 宗二
記事: 678
登録日時: 2016年11月12日(土) 20:36
連絡を取る:

投稿記事by 剣崎 宗二 » 2022年5月24日(火) 19:29

1071257831 さんが書きました:Good afternoon sir.
At the same time I would like to make a little request for this plugin, I know that my request is rude, but I will be grateful if Mr. is willing to help me.
If the needs a salary, hopes to be able to talk about the price through private messages.

As I am very busy recently, I don't know if I can answer your request (or whether there will be a cost associated, as it depends on the difficulty of the change).
If your request cannot be shared/said in open here, please message me to my twitter account.
https://twitter.com/EYN_kenzaki
I can discuss it with you in any one of Japanese, Chinese, and English.
----
-出先に居る場合回答が未テスト状態である事が多い為、テストは重々にお願いいたします。
-基本自分や友人の問題解決は自分で1からプラグインを書いているので、「こういうプラグインはありますか」に対しては助けになれません。ご了承ください。

投稿記事by 1071257831 » 2022年5月24日(火) 21:17

剣崎 宗二 さんが書きました:
1071257831 さんが書きました:Good afternoon sir.

As I am very busy recently, I don't know if I can answer your request (or whether there will be a cost associated, as it depends on the difficulty of the change).
If your request cannot be shared/said in open here, please message me to my twitter account.
https://twitter.com/EYN_kenzaki
I can discuss it with you in any one of Japanese, Chinese, and English.

Thanks for your prompt reply!
I want to use the note label to identify those barriers that are immune to all damage, as well as the ability to ignore this barrier.
I would be very grateful if Mr. Kenzaki would like to help me for free.
Although I don't have a credit card, if Mr. Kenzaki needs to charge some fees during the production process, I will ask a friend to pay you for me, and you can start making plugins after receiving the fees.

PS:Also, I hadn't seen Mr. Kenzaki's twitter before, and I didn't expect you to be able to speak three languages, which is amazing!
アバター
剣崎 宗二
連絡を取る:

投稿記事by 剣崎 宗二 » 2022年5月25日(水) 00:00

1071257831 さんが書きました:I want to use the note label to identify those barriers that are immune to all damage, as well as the ability to ignore this barrier.

In such case, I would recommend you to make a separate request for plugin.
What you are describing seems to me more like "invincibility" which can be implemented with default rpg maker functionalities, so what you really need is just a "invincibility piercer" kinda of skill tag, which allows you to pierce invincibility added by a certain state.
(This has not much relation with the existing barrier plugin, as that plugin is mainly for counting damage and negating them until a certain threshold)

Is the above understanding correct?
If not, please let me know what it doesn't cover.
----

投稿記事by 1071257831 » 2022年5月25日(水) 00:13

剣崎 宗二 さんが書きました:
1071257831 さんが書きました:I want to use the note label to identify those barriers that are immune to all damage, as well as the ability to ignore this barrier.

In such case, I would recommend you to make a separate request for plugin.
What you are describing seems to me more like "invincibility" which can be implemented with default rpg maker functionalities, so what you really need is just a "invincibility piercer" kinda of skill tag, which allows you to pierce invincibility added by a certain state.
(This has not much relation with the existing barrier plugin, as that plugin is mainly for counting damage and negating them until a certain threshold)

Is the above understanding correct?
If not, please let me know what it doesn't cover.

I'm very sorry for not explaining my request clearly because of my poor description ability.
For example: When setting <Physical Immunity> in the status note, it will be able to be immune to physical damage, and the set barrier value will be used to resist magic damage.
When <Barrier Penetration> is set, it will ignore the barrier and directly deal damage to the target, but the barrier value will still be retained to absorb skill damage that does not have this label.
I'm sorry for making such a rude request, and I can probably guess the complexity of the production, so if you have any other requests, I will try to accommodate you within my ability.
Since I'm a newbie, if there is a plugin for this specification somewhere else, please let me know, thanks.

投稿記事by 1071257831 » 2022年5月25日(水) 00:56

If you are too busy to accept this request, I can understand and I will use other methods instead of my thoughts.
Thank you again here for taking the time to get back to me, thank you for your patience.
アバター
剣崎 宗二
連絡を取る:

投稿記事by 剣崎 宗二 » 2022年5月25日(水) 09:42

1071257831 さんが書きました:For example: When setting <Physical Immunity> in the status note, it will be able to be immune to physical damage, and the set barrier value will be used to resist magic damage.
When <Barrier Penetration> is set, it will ignore the barrier and directly deal damage to the target, but the barrier value will still be retained to absorb skill damage that does not have this label.

I have done some investigation and it is possible to implement such functions, with some conditions:

1. The barrier applicable part will be based on elements of attack (instead of physical/magical flag. Otherwise "sure hit" type will never be able to be prevented)
i.e <barrierelement:3,5,7>
will absorb damage from element id 3,5,and 7.

2. This will take some time (up to a month) due to my previously mentioned "busy"-ness.

3. I will try to short-cut this by cutting down on the testing, so you would have to test and report to me if it does not work.

If above conditions are fine with you, I would not need any money for this work, as this functionality is useful for other rpg maker users.
----

投稿記事by 1071257831 » 2022年5月25日(水) 10:19

剣崎 宗二 さんが書きました:
1071257831 さんが書きました:For example: When setting <Physical Immunity> in the status note, it will be able to be immune to physical damage, and the set barrier value will be used to resist magic damage.

I have done some investigation and it is possible to implement such functions, with some conditions:

1. The barrier applicable part will be based on elements of attack (instead of physical/magical flag. Otherwise "sure hit" type will never be able to be prevented)
i.e <barrierelement:3,5,7>
will absorb damage from element id 3,5,and 7.

2. This will take some time (up to a month) due to my previously mentioned "busy"-ness.

3. I will try to short-cut this by cutting down on the testing, so you would have to test and report to me if it does not work.

If above conditions are fine with you, I would not need any money for this work, as this functionality is useful for other rpg maker users.

Thank you very much for your reply!
Your proposal is clearly better than mine!
When your plug-in is complete, I will test it in all aspects to ensure the normal operation of the plug-in.
Thank you for your generous help!
アバター
剣崎 宗二
連絡を取る:

投稿記事by 剣崎 宗二 » 2022年6月08日(水) 16:18

Please backup the original, and see whether this works out.
Barrier.js
(10.53 KiB) ダウンロード数: 4 回

The descriptions are still in Japanese, but basically
- <barrierelement:3,9> on state side to make that barrier on the state to only work for element 3 and 9
- <ignorebarrier> on any skill to make it go through all barriers.
----

投稿記事by 1071257831 » 2022年6月09日(木) 12:51

剣崎 宗二 さんが書きました:Please backup the original, and see whether this works out.
Barrier.js
The descriptions are still in Japanese, but basically
- <barrierelement:3,9> on state side to make that barrier on the state to only work for element 3 and 9
- <ignorebarrier> on any skill to make it go through all barriers.

thank you for your reply!
I downloaded the plug-in and tested it. At the beginning of the battle, when I use the "attack" operation, an error warning will appear.
TypeError:
Cannot read property 'length' of null

“MV:プラグイン素材のリクエスト” へ戻る