Scene_Mapに統合されたターン制バトル

snowdude
記事: 2
登録日時: 2022年4月17日(日) 06:37

Scene_Mapに統合されたターン制バトル

投稿記事by snowdude » 2022年4月17日(日) 07:06

こんにちは、文法がおかしいことをお詫びします。私は英語を話し、オンライン翻訳者を使用しています。
Scene_Battleのすべての機能をScene_Mapにマージするプラグインを探しています。これら2つのシーン間のすべてのトランジションを削除し、すべてのゲームプレイを処理する単一のモノリシックシーンを作成したいと思います。

これが欲しいのは、一人称RPGを作っているので、初期のウィザードリィゲームや初期の真・女神転生ゲームに似た戦闘システムを含めたいと思っています。戦闘は、探索している迷路に「統合」されています。別の戦闘ステージに切り替わることはありません。また、この戦闘システムを利用して、NPCエンカウンターを処理したいと思います。これは、ターン0の会話イベントで部隊として実装され、戦闘の中止で終了します。

英語のRMMVコミュニティでそのようなプラグインを見つけることができませんでした。日本のRPGコミュニティはこれらのシリーズをより愛情を込めて覚えているように見えるので、ここでもう少し運が良かったのではないかと期待していました。そのようなプラグインはありますか?

画像 画像

----------------

Hello, I apologize for the poor grammar. I am an english speaker, using an online translator.
I am looking for a plugin that merges all the functions of Scene_Battle into Scene_Map. I want to remove all transitions between these two scenes and have a single monolithic scene that handles all gameplay.

The reason I want this is because I am making a first person RPG and I would like to include a combat system similar to the early Wizardry games or early Shin Megami Tensei games, where combat is "integrated" into the maze you're exploring - it doesn't switch to a separate battle stage. I also want to utilize this combat system to handle NPC encounters, which are implemented as troops with a turn 0 conversation event, which ends with abort combat.

I couldn't find such a plugin in the english RMMV community. I was hoping that maybe I could have a bit more luck over here, as the japanese RPG community seems to remember these series more fondly. Is there such a plugin?

アバター
剣崎 宗二
記事: 681
登録日時: 2016年11月12日(土) 20:36
連絡を取る:

Re: Scene_Mapに統合されたターン制バトル

投稿記事by 剣崎 宗二 » 2022年4月19日(火) 16:48

私の方でも探してみましたが、そのようなプラグインは見つかりませんでした。
ですが、そもそもシーンを統合させる必要はあるのでしょうか?

私には
・「戦闘背景を設定しない」(これによってマップの表示がそのまま背景になります)
・Scene_Battleに移行する過程でのエフェクトなどの排除
これだけでそちらの望む効果が達成できるように思えますが。
----
I do not know any plugin similar to what you are requesting.
But I am wondering, does the scenes really needs to be merged?

To me, just by not setting background for battle scenes (in such case they will use whatever displayed as map previous to battle as background), and use some other plugins to remove the effect going into Scene_Battle will be able to achieve the effects you wanted.
最後に編集したユーザー 剣崎 宗二 on 2022年4月20日(水) 00:27 [ 編集 1 回目 ]
----
-出先に居る場合回答が未テスト状態である事が多い為、テストは重々にお願いいたします。
-基本自分や友人の問題解決は自分で1からプラグインを書いているので、「こういうプラグインはありますか」に対しては助けになれません。ご了承ください。
snowdude
記事: 2
登録日時: 2022年4月17日(日) 06:37

Re: Scene_Mapに統合されたターン制バトル

投稿記事by snowdude » 2022年4月19日(火) 21:23

剣崎 宗二 さんが書きました:

シーンのマージの背後にある私の主な目的は、Scene_MapとScene_Battleの間の読み込み時間をなくすことです。 FPLEを使用すると、マップを適切にリロードするのに最大12秒かかる場合があり、ゲームプレイが大幅に遅くなります。 また、戦闘とマップの両方に同じUIを使用しており、それらをシームレスに統合すると、はるかにクリーンなコードになります。
----
My main intent behind merging the scenes is to eliminate the loading times between Scene_Map and Scene_Battle. With FPLE it can take up to 12 seconds to properly reload the map in some cases, which slows down gameplay by a lot. Also, I use the same UI for both combat and map, and integrating them seamlessly would lead to much cleaner code.

“MV:プラグイン素材のリクエスト” へ戻る